Not really my kind of game, but...
Just so you know, it's Il Piantissimo, not 2 Piantissimo and Bowser Jr., not Baby Bowser. Also, it's punctuated as Ancient Nokis and spelt as Shine Scholars. Try to put in better pics, too. Good job, otherwise.
I won! Even with keyboard problems!
I got the Whiskered Away, Fabulous!, The Fast and The Furriest and Beat To A Fulp medals! And is that a SMB2 reference at the end?
Great game, just ran in to a few problems regarding keyboard controls. Sometimes, it would keep me going in one direction until I pressed the respective key. Little tricky, but, I figured out how to avoid getting hit by the flames at the end. Good job!
For the players...when Tom starts shooting lasers out of his eyes, get behind him and keep hitting him. Near the end, when Tom is off to the side, wait in the middle and hit him as he flies past. When he is in the middle, go off to the side. Just in case anyone else needed help.
sticky keys is an internet explorer bug, you can google the fix or use a diff browser.
its fun but gay if you hate pokemon don't presume everyone does and call every pokemon gay so my vote is 0
I GOT THE CONCORDE!!!
I tried to get every aircraft! The last one I got...the Concorde! No wonder this was one of the Games Of The Week! Great job, Wiesi! :D
The only medal I didn't get...the Sailor. :(
Oh well. I'll get it. :)
Many ideas from many users...
Here's some ideas. Please, try to get these in to the game.
1. Fix up the two small pipes. I can't move them.
2. Try making more workspace, not to put stuff in the scene, but, to actually fit it all in without overlapping.
3. Try what the guy who made the Super Mario Bros. 2 Scene Maker did with the menu. You know, 'Flip Horizontally', 'Flip Vertically', 'Duplicate', etc., as well as some other selections, like an 'Animation' button to, for instance, make Mario run.
4. Get more sprite types in there! For instance, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, the Koopalings and Koopa Troopas with different shell and shoe colours.
5. Get some background choices in to the game as well.
6. You could put in music choices, by the way.
Try to get those in and I might just give you 10 out of 10. Also, give the others what they asked for, too. I've taken these quotes just in case...
elreydelmal said, "¡Very good! but..." "But it needs more characters and backgrounds and more enemies."
Kflame said, "good but needs some improvements..." "YOu need different backgrounds and different pieces like bowsers castle and have luigi, bowser and peach just to mix it up a little."
regimag said, "not enough moving sprites..." "it's ok but needs more sprites like you didn't get Bowser or princess peach or you can put the Toad family in there I'll rate this a 2/5."
isaccade said, "Cool! make it playable plz" "make it playable plz
only thing 4/5 9/10"
Also, does anyone know what the mini moon thing does? If nobody knows, it gives the character three lives and it's very hard to find. I've only found one and it was in the Game Boy Advance version of Super Mario World, Super Mario Advance 2. Just so you'd all know.
Just some ideas...a lot of ideas...
I've got a few ideas that you could use to make this better. I'll put them in list form below...
1. Make sprites for Toad available.
2. Make sprites for King Wart available.
3. Make sprites for Hammer Mario and Hammer Luigi available.
4. Make more of each sprite available, especially the blocks and powerups.
5. If you're going to have a Cape Feather sprite, at least have sprites of Cape Mario and Cape Luigi or else there's no point of it being there!
6. Make it possible to rotate the sprites.
7. Make the workspace bigger.
8. Make a sprite to connect two of the castle tower sprites from Super Mario World available if possible.
9. Make other music available as well as a loop button.
10. Make sprites for Small Mario, Small Luigi and Small Peach available.
11. Make sprites of green-shelled, blue-shelled and yellow-shelled Koopa Troopas available.
12. Make sprites of Para-Goombas and Para-Troopas available.
13. Make sprites of water available. If there's going to be dolphin sprites available, they need water to swim in!
This has great potential. You just need to give it that potential. Otherwise, good job.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.